Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

October and November just flew by! Here we are in December already....I can't believe it! We are all ready for the holidays and the arrival of Braden Michael Hellewell. On Sunday November 30, I took Kaili to see Santa at Irvine Regional Park with her best friends Emily and Penny. She had so much fun riding the "Polar Express" to the "North Pole". We were happy that Grandpa and Grandma came with us. We are really missing Brian but he will be here soon. I went to the dr. on Monday and she thinks Braden will be here before my c-section date (December 18) so now here I am on bedrest until I go into labor. I am thankful for my Mother in Law who gave me an early Christmas present of Netflix so I can watch movies in bed. Also I have lots of time to catch up on scrapbooking and blogging. If you want to see what we were up to in the past two months, check out the pictures at picasaweb.google.com/countusc

No comments: