It is fact that February is the shortest month of the year with only 28 days...however with Brian being gone 22 of them...this will be our longest month! He leaves today for Wales on a three week temp work assignment. He is going to work for a LA company as a consultant on a project in the UK while searching for a new job. Kaili and I are unable (for many reasons) to go with him as nice as a European vacation would be! We are looking for many new and exciting things to do while Daddy is gone. We have a few special playdates planned and we will be spending Valentine's Day weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. We will try to keep this up to date so that Brian can see what we have been up to. Honestly I don't know how military wives go months-years even without seeing their husbands! I know that Kaili and I will be fine and that this is an amazing opportunity for Brian. If there is anyone out there in LA/OC/SD that would like to get together-just let us know!
P.S. In case you are curious-the above picture was taken on Kaili's first birthday on the beach in Kauai! We had a very informal vow renewal and she was our "flower girl". This is one of my favorite pictures of Kaili so I wanted to share it. And in case you don't know-Kaili was born on our second wedding anniversary! June 26 is an extra special day for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment