Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two More Days!!!

It has been a long three weeks but they are almost over! Brian is coming home on Saturday! Thankfully we still have health insurance with his company because we have both ended up in Urgent Care this week. Brian was having muscle spasms and I tripped down the stairs and sprained my ankle! So now that we are both on pain meds we are hoping that Kaili stays healthy! Today at ballet class I got to see her recital costume! It is so cute and of course I was happy to see that it is PINK! Her recital will be held on Saturday June 13. Kaili is such a natural when it comes to dancing. We are looking at putting her back in gymnastics as well. She is so coordinated for being so young. Brian is still on the hunt for a new job. I have thought about going back to teaching but I am enjoying the time with Kaili. Our pastor had a great message on Saturday during the service. He said that time is measured in seasonal events and once this season passes, you can never get it back. What I took from that is that Kaili is never going to be a baby again so I need to cherish every moment I can with her. I am so happy that I am able to spend this quality time with her and teach her so many new things. She is doing such a great job with sign language. I would say she knows about 25 different signs! We are both missing Brian so much and can't wait to see him on Saturday! On Sunday we are planning a trip to the beach for a family picnic!

No comments: