Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Times

Things have been a little crazy since Brian returned from the UK. Last weekend was packed with fun! On Friday Kaili and I went to the La Habra Children's Museum. Kaili had so much fun. Then Brian and I went on a double date with Scott and Suzanne. We tried a new restaurant at the Tustin District called Chaparosa Grill. Yum-o! Kaili and I spent Saturday in Los Angeles with Grandma. First stop was Hollywood and Highland to see the Sesame Street The Body exhibit. It was entertaining but there were a lot of germs and that is where Kaili picked up a cold and eye infection! Then we made a stop at the American Girl Place where we got the rest of Kaili's Valentine's Day present which had to be ordered. We also made reservations for Kaili's birthday lunch. Sunday was Daddy/Daughter Day. Brian and Kaili went down to Newport. They took the ferry across the bay and had lunch at Ruby's. We have a few things planned every weekend between now and the end of June-crazy huh? This weekend coming up is strawberry picking and a birthday party.

**There are no pics posted right now because Brian is working on the home network and I don't have access to them but I will get them up soon!**

No comments: