YES! I am too! So - I have had a brilliant idea. I'm attending a digital Done-in-Four class via live or recorded webinar series. Oh my gosh - this is so awesome.
I'm hosting a class VIRTUALLY so instead of coming to my house and bugging you with catalogs and such, you can just watch online one of the live, or recorded, series.
The first class has been the most informative one to me. I have memory cards, external hard drives and disks FULL of photos but had not been able to organize them in one, convenient system to have a way to actually DO anything with them.
Even if you are not really a "scrapbooker" you need to check out this class series. Basically - if you take digital photos, and need help getting them straightened out and organized - this is for you.
Want to help me out and come to a class with me? I'm learning too - but I think together we can get at least one thing organized this year! *laughing*
Email me at amy@hellewell.net if you are interested in taking this exciting photo-organization journey with me. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment