
Brian and I went on our first date of 2009! We got tickets to see Wicked at the Pantages in Hollywood for Christmas. It was one of the best musicals I have ever seen! I have been wanting to see it since it first arrived here in LA and now that it is in its final week-we went! Then we stopped by the new shopping center The Grove to get some hot cocoa before we went to our 7:30pm reservation at The Melting Pot (one of my favorite places to eat). Grandma watched Kaili while we enjoyed an amazing day out! We try to get out on a date night at least once a month! In February we will be going to dinner to the Macaroni Grill (where we went on our first date) and I am going to try to get Brian to go bowling with me at this new place called 300 in Anaheim (which I have not been successful doing in 8 years!).

1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a fun night. Wicked is my FAVORITE musical! And the Melting Pot is my FAVORITE restaraunt. You just had my "dream night".
Post a Comment