Monday, January 12, 2009

New Beginnings

As we start 2009, so many changes are already taking place. I (Amy) officially stepped down as the Woodbury Community Social Chair. This is a position that I have been in for over 2 years and I feel that it is time to volunteer in other areas. I feel like I should be devoting more time at MOPS (Mothers of Preschools) and other ministries at Mariners Church. A new semester of MOPS is about to begin next week. I am so excited to have Alissa be my co-table leader. I was really feeling pulled being a table leader as well as the Hospitality Coordinator in the fall. MOPS has been my lifeline since Kaili was born. Some of my best friends are from MOPS and I have met so many great women. I am quite passionate about serving in such an awesome ministry. My Creative Memories business has really taken off despite the "recession". I love scrapbooking and now that I have found a way to create amazing digital albums thanks to CM. I just completed all of 2008 and can't wait to get our Disney World Vacation album done! If anyone is interested in viewing a slideshow of my digital albums, I am happy to send a link! We have no idea what the future may bring, we just hope that it is full of happiness because after 2008 we can't have any more sadness!

No comments: